The steps to follow for a web site design:
- Discussion about the project details;
- Establish a list with technical specifications along with the customer;
- Setting the deadline of the project;
- Establish the final cost of the project;
- Signing the contract;
- Customer pays 30% of the total value of the project.
B. Implementation of the project:
- Building site design and make a presentation for our customer;
- Register domain in behalf of our client (if provided in the contract);
- Development of the web site.
C. Testing the project:
- Testing the project functionality;
- Layout and browser compatibility checking (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera etc.);
- Site upload on the internet.
D. Optimization and promotion :
- Site optimization for a better indexation in the search engines, keywords and meta-tags records;
- Search engine site submission.
E. Maintenance, support and ending the contract :
- assistance for our client in order to fully use the web site;
- free maintenance for 12 month (2 hours/month);
- receive the rest of the payment (70% from the project value) when fully functional site is delivered to our customer.
- web site design or redesign with the administration console/interface for the client;
- personalized web design;
- web programming;
- web and software development;
- search engine optimization (SEO);
- intensive web promotion with visibility on the first (pages 1-3) pages of GOOGLE using certain keywords.